22-125 Cabernet Drive, Okanagan Falls BC
Offered for Sale $999,900.00
- Built 2019
- Occupied and enhanced by one couple
- Perched on the East Side of Skaha Lake
- Wonderful place to raise a family
- 4 Bedrooms up
- 3 bedrooms on the South Side all enjoying unique lakeviews
- Master bedroom has massive walk in closet
- Master bedroom has 5 pc ensuite.
- That means a Yes to Double sinks
- Soaker tub, seperate glassed in stand up shower
- Upstairs has laundry room with sink and cabinetry
- Gas BBQ hookup
- Ambient night lighting
- Upper deck has hot tub hookups
- Fully Fenced Yard
I was the listing agent when these sellers, a couple, bought one of my favourite Spence Brothers built homes. Occupied first in 2020! This couple have decided, reluctantly , to leave their gorgeous home for work relocation!
Sorry, not sorry!?
They enhanced the yard by fully fencing it, and landscaping. The home they added a custom master bedroom closet (this would take anyone at least a year and $10k to try and replace). I love the white, glass and gold!
This is the first home I walked back into and loved it even more than when it was brand, brand new. The homes around it are now built out with occupancy and the view was not impacted at all.
It was the PRIMO purchase of them all!
These sellers somehow made it look bigger – There is so much space, and truly this home is and has always been meant for a family! – You know who you are!!!
- Main level has open concept kitchen
- Features modern classic blue island and well laid out
- All quartz countertops
- Walk in Pantry
- Gas Stove
- Wine fridge
- Gas fireplace that is stunning
- Large spacious deck that gives access to good sized yard
- Large deck off of Master and open area up
- Unfettered lakeviews!
- 2-5-10 Home Warranty
- Brand New Home
- Extremely Energy Efficient
This home was the most family friendly home of the five or six I have sold that were built by Spence Brothers. The builders are well known and respected high end home builders local to the area.
The home has home warranty with local builders who you will literally run into (as I did when I went to list this place).
Friendly faces who frequent the area and have a home-office across the street. Right across the street, I couldn’t get them to release all their builds as they kept one in the family!
Nice to have them on standby and yet not needed unless its to check the ski conditions 🙂
The Ski hill is just an hour away, and the lake is right below!
The builders here have now sold out their portfolio in Prestigous Vintage Views.
Without giving too much away, this area has a very under used family friendly playground and pond hockey location that I will be shamed for advertising.
Family and friends in this area enjoy the quiet natural setting I know all to well!
I grew up in this area and it is set in a natural mountainous yet developed area where all the homes have unique parcels of lakeview land.
This home is set above them all and features multiple lakeview exposures.