Selling Your Piece of Penticton Real Estate
My home-selling marketing plan includes: Aggressive marketing, Strategic Negotiating and Strong Integrity. In order to sell your home quickly, efficiently, and for the highest possible price, I use all the tools in my arsenal, including proven traditional and technological marketing methods.
What is it like to list with Dori Lionello?
- You need to own the property (stating the obvious)
- You want or need to sell the home
- You fill out the seller’s form below, share the goods of your home – no one knows its better than its humans.
- I review the comparable properties that have sold, expired and are currently listed to determine a reasonable listing position and potential sales range. ( listing high is a bad idea you need to be strategic).
- You prepare your home, you clean or hire cleaners, dejunk, declutter and do whatever else we need to do to prepare your house for selling.
- I hire a professional photographer to come in and take pictures. The weather can make a dramatic difference so I may call to reschedule based on the weather conditions. Please be open to accommodating the photographer as you will be just as eager to review and critique the photos, I want them to look their best.
- We prepare the listing package and get ready for LAUNCH.
- I order professionally printed brochures from a high-quality printer. I need the photos to be done in order to start customizing the photos and the turnaround time for the hardcopy brochures can be 72 hours
- We Launch with submitting your listing to the real estate board where it is uploaded to REALTOR.ca.
- All buyers with search criteria matching your home are immediately alerted of your new listing.Momentum begins.
- You accommodate showing requests (lockbox is put on home for agents access).
- I collect feedback from the agents showing to see what potential buyers think of your place so we know if we need to adjust the price or anything about the condition of the home.
- We get an offer.
- We negotiate all terms and conditions until the offer is accepted (or until it dies and goes away, which is sometimes disappointing and other times a good thing).
- We wait for buyers to do their due diligence and remove conditions
- We celebrate with ice cream!
- We wait for closing
- You pack your bags and book the moving truck.
- You take the money and I help you close on your next home or refer you to an agent in the area you choose to live. Yeah!!!