Penticton Needs More Inventory
I have pleaded with the owners of this lot to build out townhomes!
The city planners, (bless their hearts!) have sent this listing recommending its location for multifamily infill development.
We have rare unique zoning as it is!
C6 linked below allows for commercial on first floor and residential above.
Potential to review with planning staff for rezoning to accommodate what your specialty is, we need condos and townhomes!
Comparable SOLDS in the immediate area range from condos $500/sq ft to the Lakeshore towers now seeing $770/sq ft.
PS: I still prefer they build this out, however given their instructions from the Apex chair lifts only 35 minutes away, I am to spend my off mountain hours allowing others to investigate their build careers and they will let this chunk of downtown vacant land go and leave some money on the table for the next
- Zoning allows for a multitude of commercial and residential options
- .364 acre
- Potential for neighbouring lot (.20 acre tenanted home)
- City supports and wants to see this lot developed!
- 101 x 157 Lot Dimensions
- C6 Zoning
- We felt there would be a great opportunity and zoning / OCP would favour commercial garges and residential suites above
- Vaults Kelowna
- Here are some basic conceptual
- Site is a fantastic location for townhomes, we feel there could be minimum 9 to 18 with City confirmation
- 6 lots, potentially a good idea to move lot lines to accommodate duplexes with strata freehold oppportunites