137 Oak Ave, Kaleden BC
Private lakeview home with suite and RV parking
- Here we go in beautiful Kaleden BC.
- I keep getting these little blessings of listings that offer my favourite features in Penticton and area properties.
- This home is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. It is so fantastic for a single person, couple or couple with grown kids. (Stick them in the suite!)
- I like the idea of a Vancouver triathlete picking up this home. Easy access to Skaha Lake, easy access to the highway for road rides, and of course we just brought Ironman back.
- As a local, we missed this annual event that brought so many athletes from all over the world.
- 2 beds up 1 bath
- 1 bed down
- 1658 sq ft
- third of an acre
- The suite.
- The suite is almost where you want to park yourself if this is a vacation home.
- Daylight basement, the quietest walkout covered patio, enjoy the morning coffee overlooking completely unobstructed lakeview.
- RV parking with Sani sewer
- Seperate wired workshop. With lakeview…..!
- It’s perfect
I just launched this listing and it is already heating up with calls and showings, don’t miss out!
This is all about the location, yes the house is small as it is really divided into two with the suite but it is quaint and private.
The yard is stunning and offers several outdoor areas, a beautiful lawn, english garden, RV pad, courtyard outfront.