Update: This listing has now SOLD!
Finally, an affordable price point in Penticton’s most desirable neighbourhood.
Locals know that Uplands is the best place to raise a family!
Uplands has one of the best elementary schools, features a great walking/running/biking location and access to the famous KVR Trail.
New restaurants such as Misconduct Winery and Poplar Grove’s Vanilla Pod are within walking distance not to mention the other fabulous wineries and fresh fruit from the surrounding orchards.
In Naramata, just a few minutes up the road, there is a new petting zoo, too! Super quick drive to the hospital and downtown core and a convenience store a minutes walk away.
Fabulous and large family home.
This home has the main living on the second level but offers options on the main level for a kitchen and bedroom as well.
Perfect for a home-based business as there is a large office area off the foyer with optional lock office and waiting area.
Bonus: full unfinished basement with separate entrance, endless possibilities!
Upstairs main living area features:
- 3 Bedroms up
- Gas fireplace
- Master has full ensuite
- Kitchen and dining area lead to large deck overlooking private backyard
- Lots of natural light
- 2 bedrooms and, or, one office and bedroom at opposite end
- plumbed and ready for second kitchen
- large open area perfect for entertainment room and/or waiting room/ craft room/ workout area.
- layout offers many options
- access to backyard
- Gas fireplace in other living area off to be kitchen area, if desired
- Access to backyard with “as is” hot tub
Exterior and Yard:
- Home is tucked away off of Johnson Rd in a quiet private family cul de sac
- There is a double car garage
- Lots of parking in front of the garage
- Parking on the side of the garage with boat security anchor
- More parking along front of home and in cul de sac, if needed
- Backyard is totally private with very mature foliage and is not too big or small, a perfect size.
- Underground irrigation
New roof Older furnace 100 amp service