Family home in Penticton BC – $444,900
Affordable family home
This home has been delicately cared for by one senior for the past 16 years. It was built for her and her husband in 1987. This is a great opportunity for a young family to get into Penticton’s Wiltse neighbourhood.
Move right in condition and loads of opportunity for some cosmetic upgrades if desired. Quick possession possible.
- 3 (or 4) Bed
- 3 bath
- 2566 sq ft finished 132 sq ft unfinished
- .15 acre lot
- View of Penticton’s Skaha Lake
- 2 bedrooms + den up…….Yes den could function as a third bedroom up
- drum roll please…….L-A-U-N-D-R-Y on the main level!
- Master has ensuite
- Kitchen has lots of storage and a pantry
- Breakfast nook
- Formal dining room
- Large bright living area
- Another bonus bedroom down
- Large open, bright basement
- Large L shaped rec room in basement
- 3 pc bath
- could plumb in second kitchen
- u/g irrigation in front yard
- garden area in backyard
- Raspberries !
- RV Parking….welcome the inlaws!
- Nicely landscaped
Nice to have
- central air
- central vac is present but was never used, potential to upgrade canister and put to good use (no vacuum included)
- attached shed
- Walk to schools of all grades
- Walk to mall/shopping
- Public transit nearby
Have I mentioned
- Large covered deck
- Wrap around deck
- Deck has pull down blinds (newer) providing wonderful shade
- Western exposure
- Handicap adaptable
- Chairlift included if desired
- Some newer windows in 2007
- Freshly painted (never occupied by smoker or pets)
- Carpets recently shampooed
- 100 amp service
Photographer, sign and MLS listing all scheduled for today.
In the meantime if you are interested contact me for your private viewing.
This Penticton family home is vacant and ready for you to make it your new home