List Your Home
Why List With Dori
Dori meets with the top selling professionals at Royal LePage Penticton every Wednesday eager and ready to pump up her new listing and watch the momentum launch.
Why List With LePage
55 top producing agents
over 50% market share
- Professional high resolution photography. With more than 90% of the home searches starting online, it is critical that your home’s listing photos present your home at its very best. We will capture your home and al its unique qualities, setting your home far ahead of the comparable properties
- Youtube guided home tour, homebuyers across the globe receive and exclusive experience as they are personally guided through your home from the convenience of their computer or mobile device. Offered for luxury listings.
- Global syndication. maximum exposure. Targeted Marketing. The key to a successful and timely sale is to quickly get your home in from of the most relevant and qualified buyers.
- Custom property flyers. Large custom card stock style property brochures. Flyers placed inside property and given to prospective buyers.
- Just Listed postcards distributed to homes in the neighbourhood, so homeowners can promote your listing to their friends and family
- Professionally installed yard signage including direct agent phone number and property website
- Property Website URL Receive a custom developed URL leading home buyers to your professional photography
- Professional photography for your home with 4 links to photo gallery, virtual tour, brochures all high quality
- Immediately posted to Facebook both personal and professional pages
- Social Media Marketing links to Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social global networks
- A unique blog posting specific to your home linking all of the above
- Seller marketing reports showing how many PCS views, how many realtor.ca hits, a unique print out from my websites back end showing how long users are visiting your page, how many hits from royallepage.ca
- Buyer Agent Feedback after showings I will copy and paste the buyers agent feedback directly to you
- Security lock box will be installed on your home and only accessible by bluetooth passcode protected for agents of SOREB
- Staging consultation
- Recommend a handyman
- Suggest repairs and upgrades
- Pre-listing appraisal, for unique custom built homes, it is beneficial to obtain and licensed appraiser’s opinion of the value of your home. Offered for luxury listings.
Closing on your home
Negotiating, Settlement & Closing
Having a solid marketing system in place is crucial to the success of selling your home, but just as important is the negotiating and organizational skills/team required to bring about an effective and timely closing. I have communication systems in place, streamlines processes and meet the most demanding of deadlines is the key to my record of successful sales. I also offer recommendations to professional lawyers who offer our mutual clients title insurance at no cost to the client.
Contract Review & Negotiation
We review an offer as soon as it is received. We evaluate the best solution and negotiate with the buyers agent and come to a favorable agreement to purchase. Once the offer is accepted the countdown to closing begins. This can take anywhere fro 10 days to 3 months depending on the agreed upon contract terms, but Royal LePage has a conveyancing department that is direct communication with the lawyers and makes sure all paperwork is tidy and timely for closing.