205 Sunnybrook Drive - NOW $524,900
I grew up in this neighbourhood and I can tell you first hand it is a great place for a childhood.
I always imagined raising my family in this neighbourhood because of all the memories. The school bus has multiple stops in this family neighbourhood.
Lakeshore Highlands is the home of Sunnybrook Drive and was created in the 1980′s. All the parcels are a minimum half acre and all the homes vary in style. Each piece of property is unique and the majority of the Lakeshore Highland residences take advantage of unobstructed views of Skaha Lake. This is the area you drive through to get to Heritage Hills! Heritage Hills was not in existence when I was growing up. By that, I mean the original Lakeshore Highland homes are spread further apart and offer much more privacy and don’t have the steep driveways. Obviously, they are not as high up the mountain.
There is so much to this home. View listing here.
- half-acre lot
- fully deer fenced
- security gates leading to a long driveway
- RV parking and access to get rid of RV waste
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- well cared for home
- all windows replaced 4 years ago besides the 3 in the lofted area
- no gas to this home
- Forced-air electric with economical utilities
- crawl space under the homes entire area
- large front yard is flat
- yard overlooking Skaha Lake is multi level offering many gardening opportunities
- central air
- central vacuum
- 3 bedroom on one level all enjoying lake views
- bedrooms are large!
- master bedroom has walk-in shower in en-suite
- large walk-in closet in master bedroom
- nice lake view covered deck joins master bedroom to second bedroom
- upstairs features a lofted area overlooking family room
- wood fireplace with plenty of wood available!
- natural mountain setting
- No-through road
- safe family-friendly neighbourhood
- kids can build tree forts and explore the trails
- deer are all around but can’t get in your yard
- no noise, entirely peaceful
- you cannot see your neighbours
- mature trees
- large carport
- lots of neat features like cut-out peak-a-boo windows from entrance into living room
very functional layout kitchen leads to informal and formal dining areas both areas lead to large deck
- deck used to have a hot tub and GFI is still there if you want oneI am so excited to have this listing. I really hope it goes to a good family. These homes rarely come up for sale. Don’t miss out!